Thursday, September 4, 2008

I went for my stitching supplies shopping spree last weekend..... I don't even know why I bought them ??...just adding my stash pile I guess ... ...


Some cotton fabrics and multicolor ribbons ....








A few laces............




My weekend project....my 1st floss tag.....which was unsuccessful coz I had forgotten to make the hole first on the fabric before I use the tool.......and it is too small......nevermind, there is alway next time....











My latest small project...I plan to assemble and make this into grocery bag with the cotton fabric I bought....hhhmmmm...sound sooo ambitious.....let's wait n see......






My active WIP....too much french knots on the RE...make me loose interest sometimes........not much progress on both...since I have been focusing on my xs card swap.......even my big xs project for Petal of Roses also has not been touched since I started a week before...I made mistake on a few rows and need restitching.........






I only managed to stitch the 1st 4 rows for my Petals of Roses.........the most ambitious project ever and the largest among all...stitch on 14ct Aida with image size of 25 x 36 inches.....from this snapshot you can see the rows of thread hang on the stitching frame.....gooosshhh........I have a feeling I can't meet the dateline in early December....only time will tell...........I hope I will finish the xs card swap soon so that I can start focusing on this one.....yeaaahh will lost 3 days next week for my Shanghai trip (arrrggghhhh.....I hate to be away from my stitching nest...)






Surprise my other half with my first RE card......handcarry back to Malaysia by a colleague of mine...


Another card for my adorable niece, Sufi wishing her for speedy recovery after her dreadful accident.....




Last but not least, picture taken by Rozi candidly during our last trip to Xi'an while waiting for the flight back to Hangzhou......as always stitching while on the go....LOL.......



Gotta go now......thanks for dropping by.....Happy Stitching.............
Hugs
Siti

















































No comments: