Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day Card Exchange........

Thanks to my swap partner....this card had safety reached me....I like her creativity....very sweet and simple.......I place it on top of my table in the office and it has been an envy of my colleague.....


Unfortunately I had forgotten to snap the photo of my piece before I mailed it out.....arrrgghh....

Happy Mother's Day to all beautiful and loving mother out there.......hope you have a very memorable day and full of love............

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Hi Siti,
How are you going with your Cross Stitchin Fingers biscornu for Lynne? I'm hoping to start a new biscornu exchange, but not until this one is complete. Don't forget to post a message on the discussion to say when you've finished your biscornu. I look forward to seeing it - the pictures on here of your work are lovely!