Saturday, July 14, 2007

China here I come....

It has been a very hectic week and there were lots of discussion going on this week. I have been very behind on my WIPS....too exhausted to stitch as soon as I got home....could be due to my fasting (yeahhh it's not too late to make up the lost day from last year Ramadhan...)...I managed to fast for 3 days this week....I have 4 more days to go....

Life has been in the fast moving in the office....lots of issues of human emotion involved....there are some sensitive issues with the employee off late and the management has been asking for my assistance to access the situation with some members of the staff....I have to be very careful with my assessment with the representative from UK office as I do not want to be potray against anybody in the company...eventough I am not working for HR, but they have been asking for my views on the issues. I put so much hope that situation will be improving very soon......my boss gave me my contract for China assignment and we have been talking endlessly the whole week about the work in China....our Project Manager has been given us very short notice to fly to China this weekend....I am very lucky to have the girls and Rozi supporting with my decision. I will be leaving on Sunday for 2 weeks assignment.

This is my progress with my WIP....I have to put on hold since I am short of thread....gotta wait for my stitching buddy Miya coming back from India for some swapping thread.....


Despite of my tiredness, I managed to dye some Aida 11ct for my "Ewe Make Me Smile"....I had successfully turn the white aida into light blue....I plan to stitch this while I am in China....





Again, some orchids are blooming this week....






My next entry of journal will be from a foreign land...since the nearest city is Shanghai, I hope I will be able to get some stitching stuffs from there (if I managed to find the shop ..).....I've been hoping to get the stitching frame and stand from China since I am quite happy with my first purchased from Beijing.

Thanks for reading (hhhmmmm I wonder whether there is really people out there reading my journal..............)

Peace to the world & happy stitching!!



No comments: