Saturday, October 25, 2008

2008 Eid Mubarak Holidays.......

I have a very wonderful Eid Mubarak holidays with the kids eventough it was a short trip back. We spend the first few days at my mom's place then move on to Rozi's parent on our 2nd day.



Some of our photos during the most awaited moment....forgiveness session .....


Nabihah and Najwa seeking forgiveness from daddy.....





Daddy's little pumpkin ...................



Nabil Adam with the help from big sis was a bit shy ......





And mommie's turn .......














Adam hugging mommie......





And mommie's turn with daddy.......











Mommie little troop..









Daddy's princesses in pretty in pink...


Some of the food serve during my open house in China except the yangrou chuan (lamb sate)...












Chicken rendang and Sate gravy made in China....


And the last food served for the day is everyone's favorite....nasi lemak




I am pleased that everyone had enjoyed the food especially for those who has not been back to Malaysia for months. Since this was organize for Malaysian passport holders I have yet to organize for the rest of the people from the office....that would have to wait till the kids are here so that I can have some helps around the house...LOL....

I m currently on stitching slump and struggling very hard to finish up my xs card swap.....I should have completed and mail it out by now...oohhh goshhh!!...anyway, I hope the waiting will be worth while, I am trying to put togather some goodies for the participants to lessen my guilt ....

Thanks for dropping by....

Hugs




No comments: