Sunday, October 19, 2008

You are the lucky one......congratulations!!!!

As promised, Cecily and her mom drop by to visit me. I made a dinner surprise for both of them instead of initial arrangement to eat outside. Then gave them the honor to pick up the lucky draw out of the bowl.


The chicken and prawn tom yam soap...





Some home made cookies I brought from home and our favorite fruit tea

The food on the table ......beef curry, fry vege and gong bao ji ding Malaysian version ...LOL...




Cecily and her mom waiting for the food to be served ...



Cecily and her mom digging the bowl ...

















And the winner is .......

RE set - Naiz


Cross stitch kit - Honeydew



Congratulations to both of you......please email me your address so that I can mail out the package ........
Hugs
//siti

No comments: