Monday, January 5, 2009

Trip Down Memory Lane...

Goosshhh 2009 is finally here......been trying to think hard of what to achieve for 2009 but have not been having enough time to sit back and figuring it out....well....what has been happening since last week of December before I leave for my Christmas break and year end break???....been sick since I came back to Malaysia....all of us were having diarrhea and fever, Adam was admitted to Subang Jaya Medical Center for 2 days.....it's been very difficult to adjust our life back into normal....I just could not understand why......it was ok on my last trip back....but this time around I can't really eat my favorite food as usual........I only dare to eat all the mild foods day to day.....will be saving for spices one for Chinese New Year trip then....


Due to the children health condition, I postponed my trip back to China for another week. I am glad now that we are ok and I had a chance to settle all the schooling needs, say goodbye to them before they leave to school (and sometimes with nag too if they slip off), prepare some simple breakfast and visit them at school......it really meant so much for me to be able to do that......for those of you who has these kind of privileages, I always consider all of you are the lucky one!!



However, despite of my shortcoming of not being able to eat well, I am glad that Wendy's finally open its door in Malaysia.......my goodness, it's been 20 years since my last visit to Wendy's...I love the salad bar!!! but too bad they do not have one here ( I guess so since I did not see it while I was there!)....It was by chance that I came across the outlet signage at Giant Kota Damansara on my way back from the bank. As usual, Rozi was very nice made a u turn just to have a bite of its juicy beef burger (which I did not had a chance to taste before). We settle for beef burger and cheese potatoes (gooosshhh sinfully delicious.....)......it was down a memory lane visit for both of us since we always meet at Wendy's after class or just went there for a quick salad.....





The cheese potato and juicy beef burger





Rozi enjoying his cheese potato







I will make sure to take another quick bite before I leave to China Friday....






That's all for now....I need to go out and get my food supply for my China stay and who knows maybe a sinful trip to Wendy's... :)





Thanks for reading and coming by....
Hugs
//siti

No comments: