Thursday, November 27, 2008

Card swap is heading to Malaysia this weekend....

Finally, after months of delay, I managed to put my final touch on all the cards. I will be saying goodbye to my other half this weekend and he will bring along the cards back to Malaysia for mailing to the organizer.

My creative fingers are busy putting togather the tiny winny things on the card......see how I spilled all over the table my tiny roses just to pick and play with the colors against the card.




Viollaahhh...sitting pretty in my stitching basket just for photoshooting....







Wrapped with satin ribbon, labels with recipient names and inserted a small Crossitch Bookmark kits inside the card.......ready to sail back to Malaysia.....





For my fellow swapper, hope all of you enjoy the cards and thanks for participating ......I appreciate your company!!!

On my stitching update, received my charts order all the way from Utah, all from my favorite designers......LHN, CCN & LK...goooosshhhh they are all soooo lovelyyyy........and can be lasted for rest of my 2009 stitching ......LOL...




Then, right away start stitching the thread pack of "COMFORT" by LHN....my first stitching experience using the Crescent Colors.....brilliant!!! Love the soft color Diane picked for this thread pack. The color change gradually compared to the rest of the hand dyed floss I use before. Diane does have a good taste and lovely design of all her thread packs. I had also put up my order for her Coffee & Tea thread series already.....that will be my last chart spending for this year (hopefully....evil grin!!!). Diane latest creative ideas on "Sea To Shining Sea" really caugh my eye....way goes my $$ again......got to start my piggy bank for those series for my 2009 purchase!! (goosshh provided I stitch whatever I have first on LHN.....good motivational excuse for puchase of new charts...LOL... ;)



The frog came for a visit for this one, how I hate that!!!...when that happen, it really spoiled all my stitching mood......if you notice, I had miscounted the blackbird at the right side.....lesson learn from this one, do not take your stitching for granted....it looks easy but it's not.....cause for me I got carried away while stitching this one!! At the same time, I also started my SAL for the Thanksgiving ornaments but unfortunately had forgotten to take a picture of my stitching....I almost finish my small piece....should do that before the 30th .....

I guess that's about it...I was not able to spend so much time on my laptop while I am home as the kids are with me in China now.....in fact, I wrote this entry during my lunch hour in the office....nevertheless, I still have a few hours at nite stitching.....

Till then, I hope you had a very good Thanksgiving holiday and to my long lost friend, Betsy from Sturgeon, in case you come for a visit, it's nice to rekindle the friendship after so many years of silence.....I miss your pumpkin pie!!!

For those celebrating the X'mas....I bet all of you are busy putting up your tree by now....and lighting the house......I miss the bright lighting along the neighbourhood at Rosemary Lane, Collage Avenue and University Avenue...........

Happy weekend stitching....

//siti

No comments: