Sunday, November 30, 2008

In Memory of Sheila Hudson


Hi All...I am saddened to hear the passing of one of my favorite designer, Sheila Hudson in March. Her work is always shared and displayed in the Cross Stitch Collection or other cross stitchers magazine in the UK.









Photo of Sheila credit to http://www.crossstitchermagazine.co.uk/



Phil came for a business trip and brought with him two latest magazine for me all the way from UK. I was so shock to read one of the letters from other stitchers. Since I relocate to China, I do not have an excess of buying the latest magazine except via online.



I love her work....she made beautiful flower's charts. I will definately miss her, so does other stitchers who admired her works. May god bless your soul.....


//siti


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my condolences..sister!