Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stashing...stitching..stashing.......

So this is my latest piece which I finished last month....







Finish into small coin purse for my grocery expenses. Stitch with DMC thread and freebie from Mariperles (I hope I spell her name correctly..) ...yeeaahh my finish for October.


This is another finish for my xs card swap....I had stitch 11 cards altogather.....had forgotten to take a photo for the rest fully assembled pieces...






A pattern taken from Helen Phillip's "Cross stitch Garden Notebook".









Then wanted to finish this as a grocery bag...had done the assembling
and sew acouple of weeks back but as usual pick some something else
to stitch....gotta continue when my mood is coming back to use the sewing machine...Cecily had suggested I send it to the tailor and let her sew it into the bag .....LOL....she said it's too complicated !! I just need to finish off the handle ......



Well...what's new in my WIP ?? Hmmm...I should have finished this on 04th November in conjunction with my 18th wedding anniversary....it seems that I took longer than expected....my plan was to finish this into pinkeep, stitch on 28ct white linen, stitch with both of our initials......but when this is almost finish I change my mind to frame the picece instead......see what will it be later??....stitching this is very smooth sailing and I enjoy sliding the DMC thread into the small hole...it was soo therapeutic.....it is a common saying to your loved one " My Love to you is pure and true" an adaption of a freebie from one of the websites. Need a few more hours of stitching for the border...




This is another WIP I started a few months ago which need my attention ASAP. I plan to continue this one for my weekend stitching this week but right after I finish my anniversary piece. Freebie from Windy Willow's Little Roses. I have not decided as yet what to finish this into, but most likely will be for my needlecase (yeaahh my needles deserve a nice house...it has been scattered all over in my sewing room....I better be organize before Rozi is here!!)




I have 2 WIPs which are inactive for some time already "Ewe Make Me Smile" and "Home of A Needleworker". Also another biiggg project that need revisiting. Gooosshhh too many things to stitch but too little time.....


Goosshhh what else .....hhhmm..I am being a bad girl again...just can't resist of piling up my stash again....I really can stop my foot on stepping into the craft shop..... sometimes you derserve to treat yourself from the hard earned $$ right!! (good excuse to buy more stash...LOL)....




The latest stash I purchased from my last trip home, some needles for my ribbon embroidery, DMC hoop frame with a kit, a few skeins of DMC color variations and Anchor multicolors, also 2 small coin purses. But I bought the DMC fabric from a local shop here in China, which I had wanted it for so long and finally I got one ..yippiee..happy dance :) . The shop carry lots of latest DMC/Zweigart fabric...heaven here it comes again!!...spend...spend..more stash...oouucchh.......I will have a hole in my pocket!!!.



Also another coin purse from a local shop here....I like the English cotton for the fabric which attached with 14ct Aida. This comes with the chart and thread. Wonder when will I be able to stitch this lovely piece, or it will become another pile of stash......







Another set of kit I bought from local shop....





I guess that's about it......till then Happy Stitching........



2 comments:

Reen said...

helo kakct. cantik the kit. its from dimension gold kan. called floral splendour(camtu la nama nye). How much is it in china.

CT said...

yupp tp versi china kot..he...he...beli sbb tergoda tgk yg di gantung on da wall..about 98 hinggit kot lebey kurang.....ntah lerr bila nk stitch pun x tauu...tamak jerkk lebeyy...LOL...