Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Weekend stitching -3rd week of November

Hi All....just a short update for the weekend stitching which I should have uploaded earlier...



Freebie from Caron Creation
Stitch on 32ct linen (trying to finish off my linen stash.....)
Thread : DMC Color variation...the color is so superrbbb...love it!!
Finish : Plan to finish this into a floss tag



This is my 1st attempt of using color variation thread and it is soo smooth sailing.....and I like it so much until I went overboard ordering of 24 colors all in a set.......ggooossshhh....that will lasted for ages!!! I have been treating myself well lately shopping for some of my favorite LLH, CCN and LK charts......anyway, the last time I shop for their charts was somewhere last year.......guess it's about time I spend before year end.....It has become a personal ritual for me shopping for my charts once a year and piling it up and never take an efffort to stitch them (dumb...dumb...dumb...).....One of my 2009 stitching resolution is to try to pick one each from LHN, CCN and LK plus that will require me to be more organized and committed. I also been in contact with Vonna from http://thetwistedstitcher.blogspot.com joining her SAL ornaments she organized at http://seasonalornaments.blogspot.com/. Thanks for accepting me into the group. Yeaaahhh...had to keep up with the Thanksgiving challenge.... ;)



I have been visiting some other stitcher's blog which had inspired me a lot .........giving me some motivation to improve on my stitching schedule and be more organize .......some of them has done a good job sharing and motivating each other......I also went through some of their wishlist item.....who knows Santa will come for a visit sending my gift for Xmas ...hooo hoooo hoooo........


The children are around so I will not have enough time to allocate for my stitching at night. Last night I only managed to stitch for 2 hours. We are planning to visit Shanghai this weekend, so there will be no stitching activity this weekend. I wanted to spend as much time as I can with the children and my other half while there are here with me. I have schedule all my holidays up to February already, which mean will be back to Malaysia in Dec and subsequently in end of January/early Feb for Spring holidays.




Before I end this entry, allow me to share some of our pictures togather taken last week while we were in Hangzhou....





Ueya, Adam, Rozi, myself and Wawa minus Yong.......





Rozi and his troop....


Also, a beautiful piece of cross stitch finish into a wall clock which I found in one of the local shop here..........I almost bought the kit but the stock unavailability had save my pocket!!!


I shall be updating all my stitching status and 2009 stitching plan & resolution here in my next entry. But first, I have to be organize.....go through all my charts, select which one to be stitch, checking & make a list of all my WIPs/UFO, make full use of my aida's and linen stash.....and importantly list all my 2009 stitching plan.....till then...Happy stitching!!



Stitch your stress awaaayyy...

//siti








No comments: