Thursday, November 20, 2008

Viooolllaaa it's done!!

I started this on Sunday 16th Nov 2008. This picture were taken on Monday.






On my 04th day of stitching.....








Finally, this is my small floss tag after spending 30 minutes stitching assembling both side of fabric.






Since I only have a very small eyelet in my stash, I opted using lace instead. My second floss ring attempt and I am proud to say that I'm making good progress and improve my stitching this time compared to my 1st attempt. Sit at the background of this photo are 4 kits and a box of pin I received from Raph & Veronique during their last trip back from France...both of them really spoiled me with these Lanarte kits. Thanks you both for these lovely kits!!! Love them all.......


Gotto hit the sack....TGIF!!!! One more working day before weekend....and I had changed my mind not to travel to Shanghai this weekend as we are going to Hangzhou next weekend to send Rozi off back to Malaysia....means I can start on my SAL Ornaments tomorrow night...yippiee.......


Till then....stitch 123.....stitch abc .....and stitch and stitch..........

Stitch your stress awayyy.....

//siti



No comments: