Friday, November 7, 2008

I am soooo excited....

Yeaahhh it's school holidays again in Malaysia...time for the kids to spend their time with me in China. I will be very busy this weekend preparing for their needs beside as usual some stitching activity togather with my cyber stitching buddies. I already bought an additional winter clothing end of summer a few months ago. The last time they were here we travelled a lots so they only stayed for a couple of days. So this time I have to get some blanket for winter and a few pillows.
I will be travelling to Hangzhou to fetch them. The journey will take me 1.5 hour on train to Xiaoshan then take a cab to the airport. I plan to bring the kids for a short trip around West Lake the next day before we jump into 2.5 hour bus trip back to my apartment.
I am so excited...can't wait to hug them....they will stay till Xmas then I will be taking them back end of the year. Rozi have to fly back by end of Nov to start her new job (good luck D in your new place...). He was on sabbatical for 3 months after his VSS. Thank god he can find another job faster than we expected. He had been enjoying himself staying with the kids at home and at Yong's side for her PMR. I felt so badly that I had to fly back on her first day of her PMR. That morning I woke up 4 am to catch the flight back at 8am. I was the only person who looks so unhappy and miserable. It was a very sad moment for me, I was trying very hard to hold my tears. Sit silently beside the flight window trying to hide my emotion from the person who sat beside me. I was so quite thoroughout the journey. Well that's life.......sometimes we have to be strong to overcome with an unfavorable situation ......
My next trip home will be in Dec for a short trip, then next one will be end of January for Spring Holidays, With the work commitment on project basis it is very difficult to get the time off. Usually I have to plan all my holiday schedule at least 6 month ahead. Also, I have to discuss my plan in advance with my boss. Then when the time come to submit my leave application, my boss will come up with his favorite sentence "Again....how many days a year you need a holiday??" (As if he lost his memory already...LOL...).Goosshh sometimes I hate to confront him whenever I am trying to get his approval....sometimes when I just email the application, then he will say "ahh hhaa now someone does not want to talk to me anymore"....but nevertheless, he has been a very good boss despite of his bluntness towards us. That's it....I dont really like to talk about my work here...that's not my main objective of having this blog......
Anyway....yippiee ...yippee ...happy dance.....soooo excited to be with the kids soon......
Gotta continue my stitching...till then...thanks for reading
Hugs
//siti
ps ever since I found my "little heaven", the craft shop that having lots of xs stuffs from DMC/Zweigart etc, I always thinking of buying more printed fabric, linen, wooden frame, ring........gosshh I really need professional help..........thank god I found it after one year I've been here........LOL....

No comments: